We’re delighted to introduce our new client questionnaire for adults.
- NEW Google Form template. Simply click the link in the downloaded PDF, save it to your Google Drive, add your branding, and use “as is”; or edit the form to add, subtract or change any of the questions.
- The form can be sent by email to clients and filled and submitted by smartphone, iPad, or computer. Once submitted, it appears in your inbox.
- Allows clients to highlight their strengths, interests and supports to help you get to know the client and to tailor your assessments and therapy recommendations.
- Covers evidence-based, known red flags and risk factors for communication issues and medical background.
- Highlights a client’s principal areas of concern to help you focus your assessment on areas most relevant to the client’s needs.
- No space issues. Clients are free to answer open questions in as much detail as they want. (No tiny boxes.)
- Logically presented – the information gathered should track directly into your reports. 78 questions in total.
- Incorporates written consents to make recordings for the purpose of data collection, to speak with other health professionals involved in the client’s care, as well as consent to receive reports by email.
The new form is already streamlining our workflows. We hope it does the same for your practice.
There are no reviews yet.