We help speech pathologists in private practice, other health providers, and NDIS providers, focus on what matters most: their clients.
- We develop affordable, downloadable and quality scripts, templates, policies, and procedures, speech therapy resources and NDIS resources tailored for health and NDIS providers. This means providers don’t need to waste time reinventing the wheel and can instead focus on helping their clients.
- We publish ebooks, blog articles, and other resources to help speech pathologists plan, execute and manage the business side of launching and running a private practice professionally. To get a sense of what we publish, download one of our free resources, “From Launch to Waitlist in 12 months“.
We are owned and operated by David Kinnane, a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist, lawyer, lecturer and writer in private practice in Sydney, Australia. You can read more about David’s professional background, qualifications and experience here. We are co-owned and managed by Jillian Cordeiro, a lawyer, also based in Sydney.
Together, David and Jillian also own and co-manage Banter Speech & Language, an independent private speech pathology clinic.
We want to make it easier for speech pathologists and others to launch, grow and run their private practices professionally and to focus on their clients’ needs.
Most speech pathologists and other allied health professionals in private practice receive very little if any training at university or college about how to run a successful small business. Most of us had to figure it all out as we went – usually wasting a lot of time and making mistakes in the process, often distracting us from seeing clients.
It shouldn’t be that way.
Health and NDIS providers:
- should have access to affordable, quality business resources and support;
- shouldn’t have to reinvent the wheel to develop systems and processes to run their practices professionally; and
- shouldn’t have to make all the same silly mistakes we did when we launched our private practice.
This, in a nutshell, is why we exist. If you’d like to ask us a question, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.