Before I could open my speech pathology clinic, I had to develop a bunch of clinic forms and templates so I was ready for my first client. When I opened up, I spent hours fixing and tweaking my forms to meet my business and clients’ needs. Hours I sorely needed to market my fledging clinic to the public, build referral networks, and to serve my clients.
What a waste of time!
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Don’t let forms and templates stop you from launching or building your practice!
Our SLP private practice clinic templates manual is packed with 20 templates, all based on tried-and-tested resources I use every day to run my busy speech pathology practice. Filled with fully editable templates, you’ll be up and running in no time.
Here’s a quick rundown of the templates included in the manual (click a template for a more detailed description):
- One-Page Business Plan (Think through your strategy without procrastinating.)
- Profit Calculator (Automatically calculate your break-even point and figure out how much you need to charge to make a profit.)
- Introduction letter to doctors (Network with referrers!)
- Introduction letter to educators (Get your name out there!)
- Screener offer letter (To build up business and local recognition.)
- Voicemail script (For when you can’t take the call.)
- Client phone intake form (To help walk clients through the booking process.)
- Appointment confirmation email (Confirm your client’s initial consultation by email.)
- Child client questionnaire (New and improved.)
- Booking and cancellation policy (Manage those pesky Failures To Attend.)
- Weekly session planner (Plan your week, reports and other time specific tasks.)
- Session Planner and Data Collection Worksheet (Plan your client session and measure outcomes on one page.)
- Progress note (Use my SOHPA formula for summarising session outcomes and planning the next session in one go.)
- Homework practice summary (Adults) (Give clients clear guidance on what you need them to do between sessions to achieve goals.)
- Homework practice summary (Children) (Give clients clear guidance on what you need them to do between sessions to achieve goals.)
- Client file register (Track your compliance with Health record storage laws.)
- Referral footer (The best marketing is doing good work.)
- Email disclaimer (Because accidents happen with email.)
- Waiting room sign (Remind your clients that you require payment on the day of service.)
Purchase today and you’ll get immediate access to the manual and you’ll save over 30% off the cost of purchasing each of the templates separately, and set yourself up for success.
If for any reason our private practice clinic templates manual is not for you, simply email us within 30-days and we’ll issue a refund, no questions asked!
So what are you waiting for? Manage and grow your private practice the right way with our private practice clinic templates manual.